Tuesday 26 January 2016

PSALM 7: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 

PSALM 7: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                         

 

 

Psa 7:1  O LORD, my God,              Lord Jesus, I believe that you

 I come to you for protection;            was resurrected from death,

 rescue me and save me from all who pursue me,  therefore I have hope, and I will trust you,                                                                                                                       

                                                                                    o  Lord.

               

 

Psa 7:2  or else like a lion they will carry me    You have counted my hair

 off where no one can save me,                        on my head;      

 and there they will tear me to pieces.                I am save in your hands.      

 

Psa 7:3 -4 O LORD, my God,  Lord Jesus, when I have sinned against my                         

 if I have wronged anyone,       neighbor, I will immediately

if I have betrayed a friend         attend to it and will confess my sin to my fellow believer.   

or without cause done violence to my enemy --- if I have done any of these things---

 

Psa 7:5  then let my enemies pursue me I will go and confess my sin against my neighbor

 and catch me, let them cut me down       without blaming other persons for my guilt.

 and kill me and leave me lifeless on the ground! I will take responsibility for wrongdoing.

 

Psa 7:6  Rise in your anger,                   I will confess my wrongdoing

 O LORD! Stand up against                    with particular facts

 the fury of my enemies;                         and in doing so 

 rouse yourself and help me!                   I will obey your love    

 Justice is what you demand,                   command,

 

Psa 7:7  so bring together all the peoples  I will pray and confess about

 around you, and rule over them from above. your salvation for the world.

 

Psa 7:8  You are the judge of all people.  I pray that the unbelievers will come to

Judge in my favor, O LORD; you know that I am innocent. the conclusion that you

                                                                           are righteous and full of love.

 

Psa 7:9  You are a righteous God and judge   I pray that the wicked will hear

 our thoughts and desires.                               your word of salvation

 Stop the wickedness of evildoers

 and reward those who are good                     and repent.

.

 

Psa 7:10  God is my protector;                I believe in Jesus Christ as my

he saves those who obey him.                Savior and will obey you.

                                                                                   

Psa 7:11  God is a righteous judge          Lord Jesus through grace you saved me 

 and always condemns the wicked.          and made me righteous.

 

Psa 7:12  If they do not change their ways, Your word revealed that you Lord,

 God will sharpen his sword.                        are righteous, but full of love.       

 He bends his bow and makes it ready;

 

Psa 7:13  he takes up his deadly weapons be warned unbelievers; God is

 and aims his burning arrows.                      righteous and will judge you.

 

Psa 7:14  See how wicked people think up evil; Because you are wise and righteous

 they plan trouble and practice deception.         o Lord, no one will escape your wrath.

 

Psa 7:15  But in the traps they set for others,  But  I know that you will

 they themselves get caught.                            have mercy upon you children.

 

Psa 7:16  So they are punished by their own evil  You will protect everyone who believes

and are hurt by their own violence.                        in Jesus Christ as savior.

 

Psa 7:17  I thank the LORD for his justice;          I want to praise your name because

 I sing praises to the LORD, the Most High.         Jesus Christ made me righteous.

   Therefore you saved me from your wrath. I accepted Jesus; I am your child forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment