Sunday 24 January 2016

PSALM 6: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 6: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                         

 

Psa 6:1  LORD, don't be angry and rebuke me! Lord Jesus, I have sinned against You,

Don't punish me in your anger!                            I want to confess my sin.

 

Psa 6:2  I am worn out, O LORD;                       Lord Jesus, I am worried,

have pity on me! Give me strength;                    because my conscience warned me

I am completely exhausted                                 against my trespasses.

 

Psa 6:3  and my whole being is deeply troubled. I have disappointed you, Lord Jesus,

How long, O LORD, will you wait to help me?      I am ashamed of myself.

 

Psa 6:4  Come and save me, LORD;                   Lord please help me

 in your mercy rescue me from death.                  to overcome my guilt feeling.   

 

Psa 6:5  In the world of the dead you are not remembered; Before I die I want to

no one can praise you there.                   come in the right relationship with you, Lord Jesus.

 

Psa 6:6  I am worn out with grief;                        I am plagued with remorse,

 every night my bed is damp from my weeping;  with regard to my sin,

 my pillow is soaked with tears.                           therefore before I die, I want to clarify it.

 

Psa 6:7  I can hardly see;                              I am in despair in trying to solve it on my own,  

 my eyes are so swollen from the weeping caused by my enemies.   or to blame others

                                                                                                for my wrongdoings.

 

Psa 6:8  Keep away from me, you evil people!     My sins have a detrimental effect on me,

The LORD hears my weeping;                                    Lord Jesus. Hear my cry for help!

 

Psa 6:9  he listens to my cry for help                Your Holy Spirit has leaded me to  

and will answer my prayer.                               accept responsibility for my actions.

 

Psa 6:10  My enemies will know the bitter shame of defeat; Therefore I want to confess my

                                                                    sin with remorse and deep sorrow, Lord Jesus.

 in sudden confusion they will be driven away. Thank you, Lord Jesus, that you have said:

   If I confess my sin you are faithful and will forgive me and purify me from al unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9.  

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment