Wednesday 20 January 2016

PSALM 4: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 

PSALM 4: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                         

 

Psa 4:1  Answer me when I pray, Listen to me

 O God, my defender!                    Lord Jesus   

When I was in trouble, you helped me.  you declared me righteous,

 Be kind to me now and hear my prayer. therefore I pray to you to be answered.

 

Psa 4:2  How long will you people insult me?  My enemies is seeking

 How long will you love what                            my end.

 is worthless and go after what is false?          They  are false and unbelievers.

 

 

Psa 4:3  Remember that the LORD               I know that God declared me righteous

has chosen the righteous for his own,            through Jesus Christ, my savior. 

 and he hears me when I call to him.               I believe in you.

 

Psa 4:4  Tremble with fear and stop sinning;   The unbelievers are angering me,

 think deeply about this,                                    but you, Jesus, gives me

 when you lie in silence on your beds.              calm, because my life is in your hands.

 

 

Psa 4:5  Offer the right sacrifices                 Lord, Jesus Christ, you have been  

 to the LORD, and put your trust in him.     sacrificed for me, therefore I do not fear.

 

Psa 4:6  There are many who pray:            The unbelievers boast about

 "Give us more blessings, O LORD.             themselves and their wealth,

 Look on us with kindness!"                           because they did it on their own.

 

Psa 4:7  But the joy that you have given     My peace is vested upon you,

 me is more than they will ever                    Lord Jesus, my savior, and this

have with all their grain and wine.               is more important than wealth.

 

Psa 4:8  When I lie down,                           When I go to bed,

 I go to sleep in peace; you alone,               your righteousness give

 O LORD, keep me perfectly safe.             me peace of mind.                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment