Monday 18 January 2016

PSALM 3: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 3: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 
GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 © E SWORD

                                                        

 Psa 3:1  I have so many enemies, LORD, Lord Jesus, I am overwhelmed

 so many who turn against me!                  by my enemies!

Psa 3:2  They talk about me and say,  They despise me, because I believe

"God will not help him."                       in you. They say that you would       

                                                              turn on me.                                   

Psa 3:3  But you, O LORD,                  You gave me peace, Lord Jesus,

 are always my shield from danger;   because I am your child.

 you give me victory and restore my courage.  I believe in you.

Psa 3:4  I call to the LORD for help, I am praying anxiously to you.

 and from his sacred hill he answers me. You have said:

                                                          "Ask, and you will receive; “

Psa 3:5  I lie down and sleep,   Now Lord Jesus I will lie down to sleep,

and all night long the LORD protects me.  because you are my Protector.

Psa 3:6  I am not afraid of the thousands of enemies What can we say:

who surround me on every side. “If God is for us, who can be against

                                                                           us?”

Psa 3:7  Come, LORD! Save me, my God! Please Lord remind me

  You punish all my enemies                          of your words:

 and leave them powerless to harm me. "I will take revenge, I will pay  

                                                            back, says the Lord."                                                                 

                                                              

Psa 3:8  Victory comes from the LORD  Because everything is in your
 --- may he bless his people.       hands, I have peace of mind, Lord Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment