Thursday 21 January 2016

PSALM 5: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 

 

PSALM 5: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                         

Psa 5:1  Listen to my words, I know that you, Lord Jesus, declared me righteous,

 O LORD, and hear my sighs.  therefore I know that  you will hear my prayer.

 

Psa 5:2  Listen to my cry for help, Your declaration of my righteousness gives me

 my God and king! I pray to you, O LORD; the freedom and confidence to pray to you.

 

Psa 5:3  you hear my voice in the morning; I will pray daily, but in particular circumstances

 at sunrise I offer my prayer and wait for your answer.  I will approach you in my room.

 

Psa 5:4  You are not a God who is pleased      Lord Jesus Christ you have said

 with wrongdoing; you allow no evil in your presence.  that anyone who loves you,

                                                                                         loves the Father.

 

Psa 5:5  You cannot stand the sight of the proud;        You came to save the world:

 you hate all wicked people.                                          you came to save wicked people:

 

Psa 5:6  You destroy all liars and despise violent,      You invite all unbelievers to turn their

 deceitful people.                                                                 back on sin and repent.

 

Psa 5:7  But because of your great love                      I was saved by your grace,

 I can come into your house;                                        your love overwhelmed me,

I can worship in your holy Temple                                I will worship you anywhere,

 and bow down to you in reverence.                             in the church, in my house at work…

         

Psa 5:8  LORD, I have so many enemies!                   Will you please help me to understand   

 Lead me to do your will;                                               that you will take revenge and not me.

 make your way plain for me to follow.                          Keep me from revenge on anybody.

 

Psa 5:9  What my enemies say can never be trusted;    Help me Lord Jesus to live a godly

 they only want to destroy.                                               life so that I become the salt  

 Their words are flattering and smooth,                            of life. Help me to be your

 but full of deadly deceit.                                                  trustworthy witness.

 

Psa 5:10  Condemn and punish them,                     I pray for all my enemies and unbelievers 

O God; may their own plots cause their ruin.           all the people whom are in   

 Drive them out of your presence                              rebellion against you, dear Lord.

 because of their many sins and their rebellion against you. I pray that they all will be saved.

 

Psa 5:11  But all who find safety in you will rejoice;   But I was privilege, because You  

 they can always sing for joy.                                     have saved me and I want to rejoice

 Protect those who love you;                                      in your name. I want to praise your       

 because of you they are truly happy.                        wonderful name.  

                                            

 

Psa 5:12  You bless those who obey you, LORD;    How wonderful to know that You

 your love protects them like a shield.               have elected the believers to live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment