Saturday 23 January 2016

PSALM 23: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT'S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 23: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                         

 

Psa 23:1  The LORD is my shepherd: Lord Jesus, you are the good shepherd;

I have everything I need.                      you provide in everything I need.    

Psa 23:2  He lets me rest in fields of green grass You lead me on the right path,

 and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water. so that I can find peace of heart.

Psa 23:3  He gives me new strength. Holy Spirit, you lead me to do the right thing

 He guides me in the right paths, as he has promised. so that I can honor you.

Psa 23:4  Even if I go through the deepest darkness, Death is like a shadow following me,

 I will not be afraid, LORD, for you are with me.        but I am not afraid,

 Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me.  because you are with me and in me, Lord Jesus.

Psa 23:5  You prepare a banquet for me,  It is You, who in invite me to your eternal meal,

 where all my enemies can see me;  but unbelievers are amazed that I am your special guest;

 you welcome me as an honored guest and fill my cup to the brim. I am thank full, Lord Jesus.  

Psa 23:6  I know that your goodness and love  Your friendship is out of grace and love

 will be with me all my life;                                  to me.

 and your house will be my home as long as I live. I have arrived at your eternal home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment