Thursday 31 March 2016

PSALM I19:17-24: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I19:17-24: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                         


© E SWORD.                                        

Psa 119:17  Be good to me, your servant, Lord Jesus, you rewarded me,

so that I may live and obey your teachings.  because you made me your child.

Psa 119:18  Open my eyes, so that I may I plead with you that you will help

 see the wonderful truths in your law.  me to uphold your law.

Psa 119:19  I am here on earth for just a little while; I want to thank you 

do not hide your commands from me. whole day, because I am part of your Kingdom.

Psa 119:20  My heart aches with longing; As a citizen of your Kingdom I have

I want to know your judgments at all times.  a sincere desire to keep your law.

Psa 119:21  You reprimand the proud;  Help me Lord Jesus to keep your law.

cursed are those who disobey your commands.  My desire is to be a truthful child of yours.

Psa 119:22  Free me from their insults and scorn, I am an alien to nonbelievers,

 because I have kept your laws.  but I want to witness about the Good News.

Psa 119:23  The rulers meet and plot against me, I am like Paul: I want to do the good,

but I will study your teachings.  but evil is inside me.

Psa 119:24  Your instructions give me pleasure; Thank you Lord Jesus;

they are my advisers.    you are my light to follow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment