Wednesday 30 March 2016

PSALM I21: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I21: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD

Psa 121:1  I look to the mountains; I look up to you, Lord Jesus.

where will my help come from?  You are my only help.

Psa 121:2  My help will come from the LORD, You were there when the

 who made heaven and earth.  Creation was created.

Psa 121:3  He will not let you fall; You are eternal and you do not

your protector is always awake. need any sleep, because you are God.

Psa 121:4  The protector of Israel never dozes or sleeps. You do not sleep at all.

Psa 121:5  The LORD will guard you; he is by your side to protect you. You will protect me.

Psa 121:6  The sun will not hurt you during the day, I know according your word

 nor the moon during the night.  that your will prevails over me.

Psa 121:7  The LORD will protect you from all danger; he will keep you safe. I am safe,

Psa 121:8  He will protect you as you come and go now and forever. forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment