Monday 21 March 2016

PSALM I37: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I37: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.  

Psa 137:1  By the rivers of Babylon we sat down; Lord Jesus we are aliens on earth,

there we wept when we remembered Zion.  because we are witnessing about our salvation.

Psa 137:2  On the willows near by we hung up our harps.  We want to weep because of our rejection.

Psa 137:3  Those who captured us told us to sing; Regardless the resistance we experience

they told us to entertain them: "Sing us a song about Zion." we stay in prayer  with God through 

Psa 137:4  How can we sing a song to the LORD in a foreign land?  Jesus Christ, our mediator.

Psa 137:5  May I never be able to play the harp  We will sing a victorious song.

again if I forget you, Jerusalem!      a Song dedicated to you our protector and savior.           

Psa 137:6  May I never be able to sing again if Give me power Jesus Christ and entitled

I do not remember you,  me with the right words to reprimand those

if I do not think of you as my greatest joy! who do not obey you.

Psa 137:7  Remember, LORD, what the Edomites did Although I feel like an alien on a

the day Jerusalem was captured.  dark continent I still want to witness about

Remember how they kept saying, "Tear it down to the ground!"  your Good News.

Psa 137:8  Babylon, you will be destroyed. Lord Jesus, I pray for the world

 Happy are those who pay you back for what you have done to us--- to be saved.

Psa 137:9  who take your babies and smash them against a rock. Blessed are those who stay committed           to you.                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment