Monday 28 March 2016

PSALM I20: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I20: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 
© E SWORD.                                        

 
Psa 120:1  When I was in trouble, Lord Jesus, I am praying for help,

I called to the LORD, and he answered me.     because I am powerless.

Psa 120:2  Save me, LORD, from liars and deceivers. My enemies accuse me falsely.  

Psa 120:3  You liars, what will God do to you?  They said that I contravene the

How will he punish you?                                           eight part of the law.

Psa 120:4  With a soldier's sharp arrows, with red-hot coals! But Lord Jesus how can I proof my innocence?

Psa 120:5  Living among you is as bad as living in Meshech    I keep your law and go out my

 or among the people of Kedar.                                                   way in keeping it.

Psa 120:6  I have lived too long with people who hate peace! Must I turn the other cheek as well?

Psa 120:7  When I speak of peace, they are for war. I pray that you will help me to forgive my      trespassers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment