Thursday 17 March 2016

PSALM I01: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 PSALM I01: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 
GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        


© E SWORD.                                        

 

Psa 101:1  My song is about loyalty and justice, Our God through Jesus Christ, our Redeemer,

 and I sing it to you, O LORD.          we testify that you are trustworthy and reliable.

Psa 101:2  My conduct will be faultless. When we compare us with you, our God,

When will you come to me?     we must confess that we are untrustworthy and

I will live a pure life in my house    unreliable.

Psa 101:3  and will never tolerate evil. But we are full of gratefulness because you

I hate the actions of those who turn away from God; are full of love.

 I will have nothing to do with them.  You declare us just after our confession of sin.

Psa 101:4  I will not be dishonest and  Lord Jesus just as you were tempted by

will have no dealings with evil. Satan we are experiencing the same.

Psa 101:5  I will get rid of anyone who whispers We must confess that we are vulnerable to

 evil things about someone else;  the temptations of the evil one.

I will not tolerate anyone who is proud and arrogant.  Not just from outside, but we are weak from

                                                              our inside. We are sinners.

Psa 101:6  I will approve of those who are faithful to God We are great full of every one 

and will let them live in my palace.  that believes in Jesus Christ as their savior.

Those who are completely honest will be allowed to serve me. Everyone that is fully committed to you

Psa 101:7  No liar will live in my palace; is a truly witness of your Kingdom on earth.

no hypocrite will remain in my presence.  A truly believer is a person with integrity.

Psa 101:8  Day after day I will destroy the wicked in our land;  We pray for die unbelievers

I will expel all who are evil from the city of the LORD. that they will accept your wonderful

                                                                                     message of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment