Sunday 6 March 2016

PSALM 58 FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 58 FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.    

 

Psa 58:1  Do you rulers ever give a just decision? Lord Jesus I am filled with anger,

 Do you judge everyone fairly? because people are unjust towards me.

Psa 58:2  No! You think only of the evil you can do,  They  are full of hate and willing

 and commit crimes of violence in the land.  to do anything to harm me.

Psa 58:3  Evildoers go wrong all their lives; They are no real Christians,

they tell lies from the day they are born.  because they are fake.

Psa 58:4  They are full of poison like snakes;  What they say and what they do,

they stop up their ears like a deaf cobra,    does not meet it.

Psa 58:5  which does not hear the voice of the snake charmer,  Lord Jesus I am filled with

or the chant of the clever magician.  bitterness.  Please help me Lord Jesus.

Psa 58:6  Break the teeth of these fierce lions, O God. Your word stated it clearly in Ephesians 4:31 that

Psa 58:7  May they disappear like water draining away; I must get rid of bitterness, passion and shouting.

may they be crushed like weeds on a path. Please help me, Jesus to abandon these hate feelings.  

Psa 58:8  May they be like snails that dissolve into slime; Although I am pleading to be cleansed  I

 may they be like a baby born dead that never sees the light.  have still the feeling of revenge.

Psa 58:9  Before they know it, they are cut down like weeds; Lord Jesus I want to confess my sin

 in his fierce anger God will blow them away while they are still living. of not listening to your word.

Psa 58:10  The righteous will be glad when they see sinners punished; You said in Hebrews 10:30:

they will wade through the blood of the wicked. , "I will take revenge, I will repay"; and who also said,

                                                                              "The  Lord will judge his people."

Psa 58:11  People will say, "The righteous are indeed rewarded; I pray that you will help me

 there is indeed a God who judges the world."   to accept your word that you will judge everyone.             

No comments:

Post a Comment