Friday 18 March 2016

PSALM I31: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I31: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 
GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 
© E SWORD.                                        

Psa 131:1  LORD, I have given up my pride Lord Jesus Christ we are totally different

 and turned away from my arrogance.            from the Psalmist viewpoint.

I am not concerned with great matters         We must confess that we are full of

or with subjects too difficult for me.           proudness and arrogance.

Psa 131:2  Instead, I am content and at peace. Therefore we must confess our transgression

As a child lies quietly in its mother's arms,      and sin of looking down on people.

so my heart is quiet within me.                       Lord Jesus change our attitude towards

Psa 131:3  Israel, trust in the LORD now and forever!  our neighbor. It is your love that will

                                                                                                  change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment