Monday 29 February 2016

PSALM 43 FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 43 FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.    

 Psa 43:1  O God, declare me innocent,  Lord Jesus,  I am endangered by false accusations against me.

and defend my cause against the ungodly; Unbelievers are against me, because they despise your

deliver me from lying and evil people!  word and ignore your principle of love.

Psa 43:2  You are my protector; why have you abandoned me? I am so lonely due to my enemies who

 Why must I go on suffering from the cruelty of my enemies? seek to kill me emotional.

Psa 43:3  Send your light and your truth; may they lead me Lord Jesus, please leads me to your light.

and bring me back to Zion, your sacred hill, Your word is my light and you have said:

and to your Temple, where you live. 1Pe 1:2  “You were chosen according to the purpose of God the Father and were made a holy people by his Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be purified by his blood. May grace and peace be yours in full measure.

Psa 43:4  Then I will go to your altar, O God; I am depressed but your word is my anchor:

you are the source of my happiness. Php 4:13 “ I have the strength to face all conditions by the power

I will play my harp and sing praise to you, O God, my God.  that Christ gives me. “
                                                                              

Psa 43:5  Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I trust your word that says:

 I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise him, Eph 6:10: Finally, build up your strength

 my savior and my God.      in union with the Lord and by means of his mighty power.

No comments:

Post a Comment