Friday 19 February 2016

PSALM 32: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 32: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                        

 

Psa 32:1  Happy are those whose sins are forgiven, Blessed are those who believe in Jesus Christ

 whose wrongs are pardoned. and whom had confessed their sins.  

Psa 32:2  Happy is the one whom the LORD The Bible says: ‘1Jn 1:9  But if we confess our sins

                                                                                                                                 to God,  

does not accuse of doing wrong and who is free from all deceit. he will keep his promise and do what is right: he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing. ‘

Psa 32:3  When I did not confess my sins, I was mocked by my conscience when I did not

I was worn out from crying all day long.  confess my sins.

Psa 32:4  Day and night you punished me, My body was not able to hold,

 LORD; my strength was completely drained, because my sin ghosts at me

as moisture is dried up by the summer heat.  day and night.

Psa 32:5  Then I confessed my sins to you; At that stage I decided to confess all my

 I did not conceal my wrongdoings. wrongdoings; my rebellious nature; my dirty behavior

 I decided to confess them to you,    and my conspiracy against your Kingdom.

 and you forgave all my sins. After detailed confession of all my sins your assurance of forgiveness

                                                                                         is enough.

Psa 32:6  So all your loyal people should pray Thank you Lord Jesus for your precious gift

to you in times of need; when a great flood of trouble of forgiveness.

 comes rushing in, it will not reach them.  All  your children praise you for your grace.

Psa 32:7  You are my hiding place; you will save me from trouble. You are my Savior

 I sing aloud of your salvation, because you protect me. and I am safe for ever.

Psa 32:8  The LORD says, "I will teach you the way you should go; Lord you said: “I will

 I will instruct you and advise you.  give you insight in your wrongdoing.

Psa 32:9  Don't be stupid like a horse or a mule,  Look at a horse;

which must be controlled with a bit and bridle  look at a mule it is controlled.

to make it submit."  Control yourself by my word.”

Psa 32:10  The wicked will have to suffer,  I pray for the unbelievers, Lord, that they will

but those who trust in the LORD are protected by his constant love. repent and believe in You.

Psa 32:11  You that are righteous, be glad and rejoice I rejoice in You, o Lord, Jesus Christ;

because of what the LORD has done. You that obey him, shout for joy! You saved me from spiritual death.

No comments:

Post a Comment