Tuesday 2 February 2016

PSALM I46: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I46: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD.                                         

 Psa 146:1  Praise the LORD! Lord Jesus I want

Praise the LORD, my soul!  to praise you a my savior.

Psa 146:2  I will praise him I will continue to praise

 as long as I live;       you, because of your grace and

 I will sing to my God all my life. your everlasting love.

Psa 146:3  Don't put your trust in human leaders; Human

leaders are untrustworthy, because they were made out of

                                                  soil

 no human being can save you. and have sinned like Adam according to the Bible.

                    

Psa 146:4  When they die, When the unbelievers die

 they return to the dust; they will return to soil, but believers

                      in Jesus Christ will

 on that day all their plans come to an end. receive eternal life.

Psa 146:5  Happy are those who have I trust you, o Lord, of

the God of Jacob to help   the Covenant,

them and who depend on because you fulfilled your promises

the LORD their God, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Psa 146:6  the Creator of heaven, I trust you, Jesus, because

earth, and sea, and all that is in them. you created everything

He always keeps his promises; even the soil we were made off.

Psa 146:7  he judges in favor  Lord Jesus, you are righteous

of the oppressed  to the oppressed,

and gives food to the hungry. the hunger, and those who

The LORD sets prisoners free suffer wrong without doing wrongly.

Psa 146:8  and gives sight to the blind. Jesus Christ you heal

                                                      according your will,

 He lifts those who have fallen; you have tenderness for the

 he loves his righteous people. fallen and you love your children.

Psa 146:9  He protects the strangers You are the protector

 who live in our land;             of the strangers,

 he helps widows and orphans, you will help the widows and orphans

 but takes the wicked to their ruin. but unbelievers will return to soil or dust.

Psa 146:10  The LORD is king forever. Lord Jesus you

 Your God, O Zion, are the King of Kingdom of God;

 will reign for all time. who will reign with righteousness.

Praise the LORD! I will praise you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment