Thursday 25 February 2016

PSALM I19:9-16: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I19:9-16: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                         

 

© E SWORD.                                        

 

Psa 119:9  How can young people keep their lives pure? We believe in Jesus Christ; we are 

By obeying your commands.  in union with Christ; age makes no difference.

Psa 119:10  With all my heart I try to serve you; My age is not crucial to serve you Jesus;

keep me from disobeying your commandments.  please help me to keep the law.

Psa 119:11  I keep your law in my heart, I love you Jesus Christ for saving me and

so that I will not sin against you. I will keep your commandments.

Psa 119:12  I praise you, O LORD; I honor you wonderful Lord Jesus, therefore

 teach me your ways. I will attend to your Word daily.

Psa 119:13  I will repeat aloud all the laws you have given.  I will repeat your law as my way of living.

Psa 119:14  I delight in following your commands  I want to give you my thanksgiving in keeping

 more than in having great wealth.  the law, because it is more worth than all the wealth on earth.

Psa 119:15  I study your instructions; I am committed to study and learn your Word;

I examine your teachings. I rejoice in your teachings.

Psa 119:16  I take pleasure in your laws; I want to make your name great; your law is wonderful.  

 your commands I will not forget.  I will remember your law till death.

No comments:

Post a Comment