Tuesday 9 February 2016


PSALM 28: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.   

 

Psa 28:1  O LORD, my defender, Help me;

I call to you. Listen to my cry! Lord Jesus I feel so lonely,

If you do not answer me, because of your silence

I will be among those who go down I doubt if you

to the world of the dead. are present.

 

Psa 28:2  Hear me when I cry to Where must I go, dear

you for help, when I lift my hands Lord? As Peter has said:

toward your holy Temple. to whom shall we go?

 

Psa 28:3  Do not condemn me But you provide, Lord Jesus,

with the wicked, with those who do evil--- your Holy Spirit

those whose words are friendly, is in me and therefore I want

but who have hatred in their hearts. to testify with Peter: “You

have the words of the eternal life.”

 

 

Psa 28:4  Punish them for what they You are the eternal God, Jesus,

have done, for the evil they have because you have the words and

committed. Punish them for all their deeds; the deeds according

give them what they deserve!  your true nature.

 

 

 

Psa 28:5  They take no notice of what the But I pray to you,

LORD has done or of what he has made; my redeemer to bring the

 so he will punish them and destroy them forever. unbelievers into your

                                                                               fold.

Psa 28:6  Give praise to the LORD; Your word says: “Ask and

 he has heard my cry for help.  you will receive.” I know God ,your silence,  your answer is the best for me: not my will, but yours, Lord Jesus.

 

Psa 28:7  The LORD protects and defends me; You are my Redeemer
 I trust in him. He gives me help and makes me glad; for ever and ever.
 I praise him with joyful songs. You are the Alpha and the Omega.
  

Psa 28:8  The LORD protects his people; You are the king of

he defends and saves his chosen king. the world. The King of the Kingdom of God.

Psa 28:9  Save your people, LORD, Blessed assurance, because you

 and bless those who are yours. are providing the best.

 Be their shepherd, and take care of them forever. Blessed assurance, because you are the beginning and the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment