Monday 8 February 2016

PSALM 26: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM 26: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.   

 

Psa 26:1  Declare me innocent, O LORD, Lord Jesus, you have given

because I do what is right and me in your great mercy a new life.

trust you completely. This fills me with a living hope, so that I will possessing the rich blessings that God keeps for his people.

Psa 26:2  Examine me and test me, LORD; You declared me righteous,

judge my desires and thoughts. because you have paid the price for me

                                                    on the cross.

 

 

Psa 26:3  Your constant love is my guide; I want to thank and praise

                                                 you, Lord Jesus, because You

your faithfulness always leads me. have made me part of your eternal

                                                             Kingdom.

 

 

 

 

 

Psa 26:4  I do not keep company with I am through grace a new

worthless people;                               creation, therefore I am friends

I have nothing to do with hypocrites.    of believers in You.

 

Psa 26:5  I hate the company of the evil I prefer to be part

and avoid the wicked. of the congregation, your body on earth.

 

 

Psa 26:6  LORD, I wash my hands to show You must rule in me

that I am innocent and march in worship so that I will obey

around your altar. your will every day.

Psa 26:7  I sing a hymn of thanksgiving Give me courage

and tell of all your wonderful deeds. to witness.

Psa 26:8  I love the house where you live, I praise you,

O LORD, the place where your glory dwells. because you dwell in me

                                                     through your Holy Spirit.

 

Psa 26:9  Do not destroy me with the sinners; I depend on you,

spare me from the fate of murderers--- because you are all that is good.

 

Psa 26:10  those who do evil all the time I pray for the unbelievers,

and are always ready to take bribes. so that they will repent.

Psa 26:11  As for me, I do what is right; I am so thank full;

be merciful to me and save me!              I will obey you!

Psa 26:12  I am safe from all dangers; You have saved me;

in the assembly of his people I praise the LORD I am part of your

                                                           congregation.

 

                                     

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment