Monday 29 February 2016

PSALM 42: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 PSALM 42: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD.    


Psa 42:1  As a deer longs for a stream of cool water, I  long for you, Lord Jesus;

 so I long for you, O God. I long to see you visible as your disciples did.

Psa 42:2  I thirst for you, the living God. I long for you;

When can I go and worship in your presence?  I cannot wait till your second coming!

Psa 42:3  Day and night I cry, and tears are my only food; I mourn because of you;

all the time my enemies ask me, "Where is your God?" people ask me: what happened? I aren’t you a believer?

Psa 42:4  My heart breaks when I remember the past, On the day of my repentance I felt your presence.

 when I went with the crowds to the house of God and led them as they walked along,  I had experienced joy in

a happy crowd, singing and shouting praise to God.  your congregation; I praised your wonderful name.

Psa 42:5  Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God,  I am filled with happiness,

and once again I will praise him, my savior and my God.  because you saved me by your grace and love.

Psa 42:6  Here in exile my heart is breaking, and so I turn my thoughts to him. Why am I still longing to  see

 He has sent waves of sorrow over my soul; chaos roars at me like a flood,   you Lord Jesus, because you

                                                                   have said: Joh 20:29  Jesus said to him,

like waterfalls thundering down to the Jordan from Mount Hermon and Mount Mizar. "Do you believe because you see me? How happy are those who believe without seeing me!"

 

Psa 42:7  (SEE 42:6)

Psa 42:8  May the LORD show his constant love during the day, But when I again grasp your word I

so that I may have a song at night, a prayer to the God of my life. came under the impression of your constant love.

Psa 42:9  To God, my defender, I say, "Why have you forgotten me? The Lord had spoken to me through his

Why must I go on suffering from the cruelty of my enemies?" eternal word. He said to me that he will be with me

Psa 42:10  I am crushed by their insults, as they keep on asking me, "Where is your God?"  and in me with his Holy Spirit.

Psa 42:11  Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I am rejoicing because my hope is vested upon

I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise him, my savior and my Lord Jesus Christ.

my savior and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment