Sunday 7 February 2016

PSALM 11: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT'S PERSPECTIVE.


 

PSALM 11: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        


© E SWORD.                                         
 

Psa 11:1  I trust in the LORD for safety. Lord Jesus I believe

 How foolish of you to say to me,            in you, therefore I am

 "Fly away like a bird to the mountains,  staying just here,

 

Psa 11:2  because the wicked have drawn there may be enemies

 their bows and aimed their arrows to shoot looking for revenge

 from the shadows at good people. and wrongdoings.

 

Psa 11:3  There is nothing a good person But Lord Jesus in

 can do when everything falls apart."  all adversities I depend on you.

 

Psa 11:4  The LORD is in his holy temple; Lord Jesus you are at

 he has his throne in heaven.  the right hand of God in heaven.

 He watches people everywhere You can see everything and you

 and knows what they are doing. will assist me by your word.

 

Psa 11:5  He examines the good Your righteousness is secure

 and the wicked alike; the lawless and you will judge in a

 he hates with all his heart.    righteous way.

 

Psa 11:6  He sends down flaming coals I pray for my enemies,

                                                               Lord Jesus,

and burning sulfur on the wicked; that they will repent and befriended

                                                  with your love towards You as

 he punishes them with scorching winds. well as their neighbor.

 

Psa 11:7  The LORD is righteous and Thank you, Lord Jesus,

 loves good deeds;      that you grace is enough for

 those who do them will live in his presence.  my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment