Tuesday 10 January 2017

PSALM 60 FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                         

© E SWORD.    
 

Psa 60:1  You have rejected us, God, and defeated us; The Bible says in:

 you have been angry with us---but now turn back to us. Rom 11:5  It is the same way now:

Psa 60:2  You have made the land tremble,                 there is a small number

and you have cut it open; now heal its wounds,                  left of those whom

because it is falling apart.                                                   God has chosen because of his grace.

Psa 60:3  You have made your people suffer greatly;       Rom 11:6  His choice is

we stagger around as though we were drunk.                    based on his grace,

Psa 60:4  You have warned those who have reverence for you, not on what

so that they might escape destruction.                                    they have done.

Psa 60:5  Save us by your might; answer our prayer,           For if God's choice

so that the people you love may be rescued. were based on what people do,

Psa 60:6  From his sanctuary God has said, then his grace would not be real

 "In triumph I will divide Shechem and distribute Sukkoth Valley to my people.  grace.

Psa 60:7  Gilead is mine, and Manasseh too; The Bible says in: Rom 8:38  For I am

Ephraim is my helmet and Judah my royal scepter. certain that nothing

Psa 60:8  But I will use Moab as my washbowl, can separate us from his love:

and I will throw my sandals on Edom, as a sign that I own it. Did the Philistines neither

 think they would shout in triumph over me?"                         death nor life,

Psa 60:9  Who, O God, will take me into the fortified city? neither angels

Who will lead me to Edom? nor other heavenly rulers or powers,

Psa 60:10  Have you really rejected us? neither the present nor the future,

Aren't you going to march out with our armies? Rom 8:39  neither the world

Psa 60:11  Help us against the enemy; above nor the world below

human help is worthless. ---there is nothing in all creation that will ever be able

Psa 60:12  With God on our side we will win; to separate us from

he will defeat our enemies. the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment