Tuesday 3 January 2017

PSALM 27: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD.   

 
Psa 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; The Bible says in:

 I will fear no one. The LORD protects me from all danger; Joh 1:4  The Word

 I will never be afraid.                                            was the source of life,

Psa 27:2  When evil people attack me and try to kill me, and this life

 they stumble and fall.                                       brought light to people.

Psa 27:3  Even if a whole army surrounds me,      Joh 1:5  The light shines

I will not be afraid; even if enemies attack me, I will still trust God. in the darkness,  

Psa 27:4  I have asked the LORD for one thing;                   and the darkness

one thing only do I want: to live in the LORD's house all my life, has never put it out.

to marvel there at his goodness, and to ask for his guidance. The Bible says in:

Psa 27:5  In times of trouble he will shelter me;                   Eph 5:9  for it is the light

he will keep me safe in his Temple and make me secure on a high rock. that brings

Psa 27:6  So I will triumph over my enemies around me.    a rich harvest

 With shouts of joy I will offer sacrifices in his Temple; of every kind

 I will sing, I will praise the LORD.                           of goodness, righteousness, and truth.

Psa 27:7  Hear me, LORD, when I call to you!                    The Bible says in:

Be merciful and answer me!                                                      Rev 3:20  Listen!

Psa 27:8  When you said, "Come worship me,"               I stand at the door

I answered, "I will come, LORD."                                    and knock;

Psa 27:9  Don't hide yourself from me!                         if any hear my voice

Don't be angry with me; don't turn your servant away. and open the door,

You have been my help; don't leave me, don't abandon me, O God, my savior. I will

Psa 27:10  My father and mother may abandon me, come into their house

but the LORD will take care of me. and eat with them,

Psa 27:11  Teach me, LORD, what you want me to do, and they will eat with me.

 and lead me along a safe path, because I have many enemies. The Bible says in:

Psa 27:12  Don't abandon me to my enemies, Rom 12:20  Instead, as the scripture says:

 who attack me with lies and threats. "If your enemies are hungry, feed them;

Psa 27:13  I know that I will live to see the LORD's     if they are thirsty,

goodness in this present life.                          give them a drink;

Psa 27:14  Trust in the LORD. Have faith, for by doing this

do not despair. Trust in the LORD. you will make them burn with shame."

No comments:

Post a Comment