Thursday 16 February 2017

PSALM I22: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        


© E SWORD

Psa 122:1  I was glad when they said to me, The Bible says in Joh 14:2 

 "Let us go to the LORD's house."    There are many rooms

Psa 122:2  And now we are here,     in my Father's house,

standing inside the gates of Jerusalem! and I am going to prepare

Psa 122:3  Jerusalem is a city restored  a place for you.

in beautiful order and harmony.        I would not tell you this if it were not so.

Psa 122:4  This is where the tribes come, Joh 14:3  And after I go

the tribes of Israel, to give thanks to the LORD and prepare a place for you,

 according to his command. I will come back and take you

Psa 122:5  Here the kings of Israel sat  to myself, so that you will be where I am.

to judge their people.                         The Bible says in Joh 14:27 

Psa 122:6  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "Peace is what I leave with you;

 "May those who love you prosper. it is my own peace

Psa 122:7  May there be peace inside that I give you.

your walls and safety in your palaces." I do not give it

Psa 122:8  For the sake of my relatives and friends as the world does.

 I say to Jerusalem, "Peace be with you!" Do not be worried and upset;

Psa 122:9  For the sake of the house of the LORD our God I pray for your prosperity. do not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment