Sunday 19 February 2017

PSALM 25: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.               NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD.                                        

Psa 25:1  To you, O LORD, I offer my prayer; The Bible says in

Psa 25:2  in you, my God, I trust. Save me from the shame of defeat; Col 4:2 

don't let my enemies gloat over me!                                Be persistent in prayer,

Psa 25:3  Defeat does not come to those who trust in you, and keep alert

but to those who are quick to rebel against you. as you pray, giving thanks to God.

Psa 25:4  Teach me your ways, O LORD; The Bible says in

make them known to me.                            Rom 15:4  Everything written

Psa 25:5  Teach me to live according to your truth, in the Scriptures

for you are my God, who saves me. I always trust in you. was written to teach us,

Psa 25:6  Remember, O LORD, your kindness and constant love in order that

which you have shown from long ago.                            we might have hope

Psa 25:7  Forgive the sins and errors of my youth.    through the patience

In your constant love and goodness, remember me, LORD! and encouragement

Psa 25:8  Because the LORD is righteous and good, which the Scriptures give us.

he teaches sinners the path they should follow.      The Bible says in

Psa 25:9  He leads the humble in the right way 1Ti 1:15 

and teaches them his will.                            This is a true saying,

Psa 25:10  With faithfulness and love he leads all who to be completely accepted

 keep his covenant and obey his commands. and believed:

Psa 25:11  Keep your promise, LORD, and forgive my sins, Christ Jesus came into

for they are many.                      the world to save sinners. I am the worst of them,

Psa 25:12  Those who have reverence for                  The Bible says in

the LORD will learn from him the path they should follow. Heb 12:28  Let us

Psa 25:13  They will always be prosperous, be thankful, then,

and their children will possess the land.           because we receive

Psa 25:14  The LORD is the friend of those a kingdom that cannot be shaken.

who obey him and he affirms his covenant with them. Let us be grateful

Psa 25:15  I look to the LORD for help at all times, and worship God

and he rescues me from danger. in a way that will please him, with reverence and awe;

Psa 25:16  Turn to me, LORD, and be merciful to me, The Bible says in

because I am lonely and weak. Luk 1:78  Our God is merciful and tender.

Psa 25:17  Relieve me of my worries He will cause the bright dawn

and save me from all my troubles. of salvation to rise on us

Psa 25:18  Consider my distress          The Bible says in

and suffering and forgive all my sins. 2Co 11:29  When someone is weak,

Psa 25:19  See how many enemies I have; then I feel weak too;

see how much they hate me. when someone is led into sin,

Psa 25:20  Protect me and save me;   I am filled with distress.

 keep me from defeat. I come to you for safety. The Bible says in Heb 6:18 

Psa 25:21  May my goodness and honesty preserve me, There are these two things,

 because I trust in you. then, that cannot change and about which God cannot lie.

Psa 25:22  From all their troubles, So we who have found safety with him are greatly

O God, save your people Israel! encouraged to hold firmly to the hope placed before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment