Wednesday 15 February 2017

PSALM I19: 41-48: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.



 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.     

 

Psa 119:41  Show me how much you love me,  The Bible says in 1Pe 1:3 

LORD, and save me according to your promise.  Let us give thanks to the God and Father

Psa 119:42  Then I can answer those who insult   of our Lord Jesus Christ!

 me because I trust in your word.         Because of his great mercy he gave us new life

Psa 119:43  Enable me to speak the truth at all times, by raising Jesus Christ from death.

because my hope is in your judgments.               This fills us with a living hope,

Psa 119:44  I will always obey your law,      1Pe 1:4  and so we look forward

forever and ever.                                         to possessing the rich blessings

Psa 119:45  I will live in perfect freedom,  that God keeps for his people.

 because I try to obey your teachings.    He keeps them for you

Psa 119:46  I will announce your commands   in heaven,

to kings and I will not be ashamed. where they cannot decay or spoil or fade away.

Psa 119:47  I find pleasure in obeying     The Bible says in Eph_1:5 

your commands, because I love them. God had already decided that through

Psa 119:48  I respect and love your commandments;   Jesus Christ he would make us his children

 I will meditate on your instructions. ---this was his pleasure and purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment