Monday 5 December 2016

PSALM 9: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD.                                        

Psa 9:1  I will praise you, LORD,   Lord Jesus, you are my Lord,

 with all my heart;                           because you elected me through

 I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done.  grace alone.

Psa 9:2  I will sing with joy because of you. I am so thank full,

 I will sing praise to you, Almighty God.      because I am yours.

Psa 9:3  My enemies turn back when        I am confronted with

 you appear; they fall down and die.       enemies, but you have said

Psa 9:4  You are fair and honest              that you will take action

in your judgments, and you have judged in my favor.  against every

Psa 9:5  You have condemned the heathen      human being

 and destroyed the wicked; they will   that does not obey your

be remembered no more.                      Law.

Psa 9:6  Our enemies are finished forever;              Further more

 you have destroyed their cities, and they are completely forgotten.  You

Psa 9:7  But the LORD is king forever;  have stated that you

he has set up his throne for judgment.    are the King of the

Psa 9:8  He rules the world with righteousness;  Kingdom of God.

 he judges the nations with justice.                     You will reign all over the world.

Psa 9:9  The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, Your reign will be in justice

 a place of safety in times of trouble.                       and you will look after the oppressed.

Psa 9:10  Those who know you, LORD,            Lord Jesus, You are inviting people 

will trust you; you do not abandon anyone who comes to you.  to follow You

Psa 9:11  Sing praise to the LORD,                            and your law of love.

who rules in Zion! Tell every nation what he has done!    We want to praise you

Psa 9:12  God remembers those who suffer;          as our savior, because your reign is

he does not forget their cry,                                  in righteousness.

and he punishes those who wrong them.              But if people does not want to associate

Psa 9:13  Be merciful to me, O LORD!               them with you, they take the responsibility

 See the sufferings my enemies cause me!           of the results of their actions.

 Rescue me from death, O LORD,                        We are pleased because your word is   

Psa 9:14  that I may stand before the people         stating who ever believes in Jesus Christ

 of Jerusalem and tell them all the things               will receive eternal life.

 for which I praise you. I will rejoice because you saved me.  We are so thank full.

Psa 9:15  The heathen have dug a pit and fallen in;           But although we are so happy

 they have been caught in their own trap.                   there will be always the unbelievers.

Psa 9:16  The LORD has revealed himself by          We pray for them so that they will

 his righteous judgments, and the wicked are trapped by their own deeds.  Repent.

Psa 9:17  Death is the destiny of all the wicked,    We pray, Lord Jesus that you will

 of all those who reject God.                                    save the unbelievers.

Psa 9:18  The needy will not always be neglected;   We pray Lord, that we

 the hope of the poor will not be crushed forever.     will open our hearts for the needy.

Psa 9:19  Come, LORD!                             We pray for Your second coming.

 Do not let anyone defy you!   We pray according “Rev 22:20  He who gives his testimony

 Bring the heathen before you                to all this says,

 and pronounce judgment on them.       "Yes indeed!

Psa 9:20  Make them afraid, O LORD;   I am coming soon!"

 make them know that they are only mortal beings So be it. Come, Lord Jesus! “

No comments:

Post a Comment