Monday 12 December 2016

PSALM 17: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 
GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD.                                     

Psa 17:1  Listen, O LORD, to my plea for justice;    The Bible says in

pay attention to my cry for help! Listen to my honest prayer. “Heb 1:8  About the Son,

Psa 17:2  You will judge in my favor,                                      however, God said:

because you know what is right.                                         "Your kingdom, O God,

Psa 17:3  You know my heart.                                       will last forever and ever!

You have come to me at night;                             You rule over your people with justice.

You have examined me completely                  Heb 1:9  You love what is right

and found no evil desire in me. I speak no evil, and hate what is wrong.

Psa 17:4  as others do; I have obeyed your command    That is why God,

 and have not followed paths of violence.                       your God,      

Psa 17:5  I have always walked in your way              has chosen you

and have never strayed from it.                  and has given you the joy

Psa 17:6  I pray to you, O God, because you answer me;   of an honor

 so turn to me and listen to my words.          far greater

Psa 17:7  Reveal your wonderful love and save me; than he gave to your companions."

at your side I am safe from my enemies.    The Bible says in:

Psa 17:8  Protect me as you would your very eyes; “Rom 12:20  Instead,

hide me in the shadow of your wings                         as the scripture says:

Psa 17:9  from the attacks of the wicked. "If your enemies are hungry,

Deadly enemies surround me;                   feed them;

Psa 17:10  they have no pity and speak proudly. if they are thirsty,

Psa 17:11  They are around me now, wherever give them a drink;

I turn, watching for a chance to pull me down. for by doing this

Psa 17:12  They are like lions, waiting for me,  you will make

 wanting to tear me to pieces.                them burn with shame."

Psa 17:13  Come, LORD! Oppose my enemies and defeat them! Rom 12:21  Do not

Save me from the wicked by your sword; let evil defeat you;

Psa 17:14  save me from those who in this life have all they want. instead,

Punish them with the sufferings you have stored up for them; conquer evil with good.

 may there be enough for their children The Bible says in: Luk 2:10  but the angel said to them,  

and some left over for their children's children!Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you,

Psa 17:15  But I will see you, because I have done no wrong; which will bring great joy

and when I awake, your presence will fill me with joy. to all the people. Luk 2:11  This very day in     David's town your Savior was born---Christ the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment