Wednesday 7 December 2016

PSALM 13: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                        

 

Psa 13:1  How much longer will you forget me, LORD?  Lord Jesus I am feeling

Forever? How much longer will you hide yourself from me?  desolated and alone.

Psa 13:2  How long must I endure trouble?                              But when I read your word,

How long will sorrow fill my heart day and night?                 I am feeling guilty,

How long will my enemies triumph over me?                  because you affirmed in

Psa 13:3  Look at me, O LORD my God, and answer me. Scripture that you will

Restore my strength; don't let me die.                     answer my prayer.

Psa 13:4  Don't let my enemies say,    You have said in Mat 7:7  "Ask, and you will receive;

 "We have defeated him." seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.

Don't let them gloat over my downfall. Mat 7:8  For everyone who asks will receive,

Psa 13:5  I rely on your constant love; and anyone who seeks will find,

I will be glad, because you will rescue me. and the door will be opened to those who knock.

Psa 13:6  I will sing to you, O LORD,  Lord Jesus you are with me, therefore

because you have been good to me.    I will praise your wonderful name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment