Friday 2 December 2016

PSALM 30: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

© E SWORD
 

Psa 30:1  I praise you, LORD,    Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ,

because you have saved me and kept    because you told me  to

 my enemies from gloating over me.   pray for my enemies.

Psa 30:2  I cried to you for help,     Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ,

O LORD my God, and you healed me; because I pray: let your will be done.

Psa 30:3  you kept me from the grave. Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ,

I was on my way to the depths below, because you have had overcome death,

but you restored my life.               and therefore I will life forever.

Psa 30:4  Sing praise to the LORD, all his faithful people!  I thank you my Lord.

Remember what the Holy One has done, and give him thanks!  You are forever.

Psa 30:5  His anger lasts only a moment, his goodness for a lifetime. You forgive my

Tears may flow in the night, but joy comes in the morning.  sins as soon as I confess it.

Psa 30:6  I felt secure and said to myself,       In union with Christ Jesus,

 "I will never be defeated."                          I am secure forever and ever.

Psa 30:7  You were good to me, LORD;     Your goodness is eternal,

 you protected me like a mountain fortress.  because you are strong.

But then you hid yourself from me, and I was afraid. Please help my un believe!

Psa 30:8  I called to you, LORD; I begged for your help:  Please help my un believe!

Psa 30:9  "What will you gain from my death? Lord Jesus you have rose on the third day

 What profit from my going to the grave?    from the grave, therefore I believe in the

Are dead people able to praise you?  resurrection of the body.

Can they proclaim your unfailing goodness? I praise your wonderful name!

Psa 30:10  Hear me, LORD, and be merciful!  I believe that you are willing

Help me, LORD!"    to listen to me, o Lord Jesus!

Psa 30:11  You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; You have changed my emotion

 you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy. from sorrow to joy.

Psa 30:12  So I will not be silent; I will sing praise to you. LORD, I will praise your

you are my God; I will give you thanks forever.             wonderful name, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment