Monday 12 December 2016

PSALM 16: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


 


 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                        

 

Psa 16:1  Protect me, O God; The Bible says in

 I trust in you for safety.         Heb 13:6  Let us be bold, then,

Psa 16:2  I say to the LORD, "You are my Lord; and say, "The Lord is my helper,

all the good things I have come from you."         I will not be afraid.

Psa 16:3  How excellent are the LORD's faithful people! What can anyone do to me?"

My greatest pleasure is to be with them.   Heb 13:7  Remember your former leaders,

Psa 16:4  Those who rush to other gods bring many troubles who spoke God's message to you.

 on themselves. I will not take part in their sacrifices; Think back on how

I will not worship their gods.          they lived and died,

Psa 16:5  You, LORD, are all I have, and you give me all I need; Heb 13:8  Jesus Christ is

 my future is in your hands.                                              the same yesterday,

Psa 16:6  How wonderful are your gifts to me;                today, and forever.

how good they are!                                                  The Bible says in

Psa 16:7  I praise the LORD, because he guides me, Rom 12:6  So we are to use

and the night my conscience warns me.     our different gifts

Psa 16:8  I am always aware of the LORD's presence; in accordance with the grace

he is near, and nothing can shake me.                           that God has given us.

Psa 16:9  And so I am thankful and glad, and I feel completely secure, If our gift is

Psa 16:10  because you protect me from the power of death. to speak God's message,

 I have served you faithfully, and you will not abandon         we should do it

 me to the world of the dead.                                    according to the faith that we have;

Psa 16:11  You will show me the path that leads to life; Rom 12:7  if it is to serve,

your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever. we should serve;…”

No comments:

Post a Comment