Tuesday 26 April 2016

PSALM I19:25-32: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I19:25-32: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                         

Psa 119:25  I lie defeated in the dust;  Lord Jesus, I am frail, revitalize my

revive me, as you have promised.  spiritual life through your Holy Spirit.

Psa 119:26  I confessed all I have done,  You answered my prayers and

and you answered me; teach me your ways.  therefore I know your way.

Psa 119:27  Help me to understand your laws, Help me Lord Jesus to obey

and I will meditate on your wonderful teachings.  your law and teachings.

Psa 119:28  I am overcome by sorrow;  I am worried because my spiritual life

strengthen me, as you have promised.  has declined.

Psa 119:29  Keep me from going the wrong way,  Help me not to astray from

and in your goodness teach me your law.  your word and your law.

Psa 119:30  I have chosen to be obedient; My choice is clear. I want to follow

I have paid attention to your judgments.  Jesus Christ, my savior.

Psa 119:31  I have followed your instructions,  I am unable to obey you completely, 

LORD; don't let me be put to shame.  because of my sinfulness.  Please forgive me.

Psa 119:32  I will eagerly obey your commands, My intention is clear. I want to

because you will give me more understanding.  obey your word and law, because you saved me.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment