Tuesday 10 May 2016

PSALM I19:33-40: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I19:33-40: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.     

 
Psa 119:33  Teach me, LORD, the meaning of your laws, Lord Jesus, teach me to be

and I will obey them at all times.    thankful, because you saved me from destruction.

Psa 119:34  Explain your law to me, and I will obey it;  Your will is clear to me:

I will keep it with all my heart.                I want to love you and my neighbor.

Psa 119:35  Keep me obedient to your commandments,  To love you and my neighbor

 because in them I find happiness.                                     are the cause of my joy.

Psa 119:36  Give me the desire to obey your laws    Lord Jesus, I want to be thankful,

 rather than to get rich.                                      but my lust for wealth overrides me.

Psa 119:37  Keep me from paying attention to what is worthless; Help met to divert my

 be good to me, as you have promised.     attention from the bad to the good.

Psa 119:38  Keep your promise to me, your servant---  Remind me of all your Biblical

the promise you make to those who obey you.     promise, Lord Jesus.

Psa 119:39  Save me from the insults I fear;     Although people may be nasty,

how wonderful are your judgments!                  but you are full of love.

Psa 119:40  I want to obey your commands;  My sincere longing is to be so

 give me new life, for you are righteous.  thankful that I will bear the fruits of the Spirit.

                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment