Monday 15 February 2016

PSALM I19:1-8: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.


PSALM I19:1-8: FROM A NEW TESTAMENT’S PERSPECTIVE.

 

 

GOOD NEWS BIBLE.                     NEW TESTAMENT’S INTERPRETATION.                        

 

© E SWORD.                                        

 

Psa 119:1  Happy are those whose lives are faultless, Blessed are the believers who keep

who live according to the law of the LORD. the law of love, because they are saved by

Psa 119:2  Happy are those who follow his commands, Jesus Christ at the cross

who obey him with all their heart.  through His precious sacrificial blood.

Psa 119:3  They never do wrong; They love God through Jesus so much that they intend

they walk in the LORD's ways. to keep the law out of thanksgiving to the Lord.

Psa 119:4  LORD, you have given us your laws Because in keeping the law it shows the believers

and told us to obey them faithfully. knowledge that they were saved by Christ and not by themselves.

Psa 119:5  How I hope that I shall be faithful by keeping the law. It is impossible to keep the law,

in keeping your instructions! because we are sinners, and that was the reason for Jesus coming

Psa 119:6  If I pay attention to all your commands,  to save us out of purely grace.

then I will not be put to shame. We will be grate full, thank full and joy full because God’s

Psa 119:7  As I learn your righteous judgments, love elect us, who believe, to be his children.

I will praise you with a pure heart. We are full of thanks to the Lord.

Psa 119:8  I will obey your laws; never abandon me! At the end of times there will be an outburst

                      of joy when we will meet Jesus on the new earth and in the new heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment